Thursday, December 3, 2009

G.L.O.W.

God has given me a great opportunity. Yesterday (Dec. 2) I was talking with my dad about GLOW. He later talked to a man in the Georgia Cumberland Conference about it. The man said that they were going to start GLOW in Georgia, but the leader who was in charge of it left. So right now they are knee deep in GLOW tracts with nothing to do with them because there is not any churches that are involved. So he said that I will be their point man and get it going in my church which will be an example for other churches to follow. He also said that we can get the GLOW tracts for only $3.50 a bundle instead of $5.00. Please continue to pray for God to work in the churches of the Georgia-Cumberland Conference, as we are getting GLOW started.

-James Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment